Friday 4 October 2013

Endless by Amanda Gray- Review

This was a book I got of Netgalley.com I didn't request it, it was one anybody could read. This novel was very fast paced (as it says on the cover) which was great because I can't stand slow moving novels. I requested this book purely because of the pretty cover which as always has absolutely nothing to to with the story. Sometimes I felt there was no lead up to something happening and you'd just have this very convenient character slowly explain everything through out so the main characters didn't actually do that much finding out themselves.I loved how the writer gave you a very clear idea off the setting and characters so you could understand what was going on.The character development was very good and so was the structure of the story. I gave it 4 stars (out of 5) Love Always, Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment